bandsaw problem

hi all Just purchased the delta bench top band saw. I know its not the greatest but best i could afford for now. everytime i try to saw anything it tracks off to the right. blade tension is as recomended. blade is tracking on center of wheels, and guides are positioned properly as i can see. anyone have any ideas how to correct this??
Thanks in advance Dave
I've had one of those for four or five years and I've never managed to figure out a way to make it track. I just leave the rip fence on the shelf and let the blade tell me what direction to feed the stock. Put a 3/8" blade on it if you can find one and crank the blade tension up as high as your courage will let you go.
That's not much of a saw, I'm afraid. Don't expect much from it. The only good experience I ever had with mine was when I needed to cut some rigid foam. Worked great for that.
Tom Dacon

Almost all bandsaw BLADES do this some degree. It is more a property of the blade than the bandsaw itself. It's called "drift" and you generally adjust the fence to compensate for it. The following will help:
http://www.rd.com/americanwoodworker/articles/200008/main/page4.html
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 12/29/03

Remove the old blade guide blocks (metal) and replace them with "Cool Block" blade guides. The "Cool Blocks", because they contain a lube, are allowed to actually touch the blade, thus reducing blade wander.