Bandsaw or tablesaw or wait?

Page 3 of 3
On 1 Dec 2003 05:43:18 -0800, (YJJim) wrote:

My WW tasks and projects seem similar to yours, I bought a JET 18" BS and for ply, MDF, or wood ripping I use a clamped edge with a circ saw with a *good* 40 tooth TC blade. Does all I want. Sold the TS as I did not get much use for it, and it was occupying good space for not much use. Don't really miss it.
Barry Lennox