bandsaw -> narrow belt sander

A few years ago, I bought one of the Delta 2 wheel benchtop bandsaws. As has been said many times on this group, it's not a very good bandsaw.
Has anyone on the group converted one of them to a narrow belt sander? If so, please let me know the details. Thanks.
If that idea doesn't fly, I'll put it out at the next garage sale :-).
--
Where ARE those Iraqi WMDs?

He was just arrested this weekend. Haven't you been paying attention to the news?
You could, but you would forever be buying custom sized belts.
Preston.