Bandsaw MADE out of wood !!

I am NOT affiliated with the seller, but was very surprised to find a bandsaw MADE out of wood:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&itemu73060304

Why? The plans for a wooden band saw are not a secret.
djb
--
The moral difference between a soldier and a civilian is that the soldier
accepts personal responsibility for the safety of the body politic of which he
Dave Balderstone wrote:

Which implies that either JOAT has posted a link to them in this newsgroup, or soon will.
--

FF

DAGS.

Wed, Dec 21, 2005, 10:18am (EST-3) snipped-for-privacy@spamcop.net doth say: Which implies that either JOAT has posted a link to them in this newsgroup, or soon will.
Don't recall posting any. Do have some plans for a nice looking bandsaw, made out of wood, aroud home somewhere.
JOAT You'll never get anywhere if you believe what you "hear". What do you "know"?. - Granny Weatherwax

My bandsaw is made of wood. My uncle built it decades ago for my father; the two of them would hunt deer and use the saw to butcher it. I have inherited it, and while the blade moves at very low speed, it does cut wood (and frozen chili) and I use it often.
- Owen -
I enjoyed just looking at those pictures. Neat! Years ago there were plans for a bandsaw made of several layers of plywood enclosing the wheels & blade. I would have liked to build it, but I was just a kid at the time.