Bandsaw: Grizzly G0555 or Craftsman 22401?

Page 2 of 2
replying to HerHusband, terry wrote: I have a Grizzly 555 bandsaw and I really like it for the price--one caveat---it does not take standard 931/2 blades-I have to find 921/2--- it's a little underpowered for large resawing. other than that, I like it