Bandsaw Fence Recommendations

Page 2 of 2
I've got the Kreg and it has worked great for me. With that said, the OEM fence or a board with a couple of clamps has also worked well for me. I do like the micro-adjust feature of the Kreg.
D. G. Adams
On Thu, 10 Jan 2008 05:55:22 -0500, Andy K. wrote:

I have a Kreg, and it has adjustments in 2 dimensions. It allows you to quickly (seconds) install the guide and slice off a precision piece. It also allows you to set it to a low profile option.
I changed the mounting holes on it for my 14" Jet. Other than that, I am happy.