Bandsaw drifting when resawing white oak

Page 2 of 2
On 30 Oct 2003 18:26:30 -0800, (Mark Wells) wrote:

Interesting. That was my experience, too. All in all, I'm not convinced that they work all that much better than the Lenox blades that cost a little more than half as much.
I'm currently using a Highland Hardware Woodslicer and I have to say it's mighty impressive. It goes through 6" maple like it was soft pine and the cut is incredibly smooth. But it's brand new and I don't yet know how it will hold up over time. It cost about 4 times what the Lenox costs so I've got to see whether it lasts 4 times as long. -- jc Published e-mail address is strictly for spam collection. If e-mailing me, please use jc631 at optonline dot net