bandsaw cut curves to the right

I need help with my bandsaw. it's an old department store type put out by busy bee.Three wheels.Old fashioned threaded blade guides. I got it second hand. It worked fine till the original blade broke. I think it worked fine with the new one. But lately it won't cut straight. Soon after starting into the piece, the blade curves to the right and cuts a curving cut in the that direction. Any auggestions?

Reply to
steve weatherbe

It sounds like the blade is bad. Try a new blade. I recommend the Suffolk Timberwolf's.

Novak Buffalo, NY - USA (Remove "SPAM" from email address to reply)

Reply to
Nova

The teeth are worn off on the left side of the blade. Time for a new blade.

Doug Miller

Is the blade tensioned correctly, riding correctly on the wheels and is the blade guard down?

Reply to
Bob S.

I had the same problem with my Grizzly 14" saw. It worked fine for a VERY few cuts and then started giving me the same trouble. After switching to a Timberwolf blade it not only cuts straight again, it cuts BEAUTIFULLY!

After looking at the Timberwolf web sight I wonder if I can sue them for false advertising...they work much better than advertised :)

Jim

Nova wrote in news:3F9C73E8.41EBEC66 @adelphia.net:

Reply to
Jim