bandsaw cut curves to the right

I need help with my bandsaw. it's an old department store type put out by busy bee.Three wheels.Old fashioned threaded blade guides. I got it second hand. It worked fine till the original blade broke. I think it worked fine with the new one. But lately it won't cut straight. Soon after starting into the piece, the blade curves to the right and cuts a curving cut in the that direction. Any auggestions?
steve weatherbe wrote:

It sounds like the blade is bad. Try a new blade. I recommend the Suffolk Timberwolf's.
http://www.suffolkmachinery.com /
I had the same problem with my Grizzly 14" saw. It worked fine for a VERY few cuts and then started giving me the same trouble. After switching to a Timberwolf blade it not only cuts straight again, it cuts BEAUTIFULLY!
After looking at the Timberwolf web sight I wonder if I can sue them for false advertising...they work much better than advertised :)
Jim

snipped-for-privacy@shaw.ca (steve weatherbe) wrote:

The teeth are worn off on the left side of the blade. Time for a new blade.
Is the blade tensioned correctly, riding correctly on the wheels and is the blade guard down?
If the blade was cutting OK and now isn't, one side of the blade is probably worn. If it's a new blade, it could have a larger than normal burr on one side. Also check the tension of the blade and make sure it's tight enough.