Bandsaw Box...

I don't have a bandsaw, but would like to try my hand at making bandsaw boxes. I realize cutting the box is only a small part of finishing it, so before I buy a bandsaw, I would like to try finishing one. I'm looking for someone with a bandsaw to cut me a bandsaw box. Does anyone know of a person or company that would cut me a box? If so how much do you think it's worth?
Thanks Jim
FWFW I'd check out a woodworking store if you have one near you and ask them about cutting one for you. Often times they do demos and give what they cut away.
jim wrote:

Or, check with local schools and colleges. I know I'd spend a little time after classes if you brought (and left behind) your own blade.
The other thing that comes in _real_ handy with bandsaw boxes is an oscillating spindle sander.
"Grandpa" <jsdebooATcomcast.net> wrote in message

I don't much like bandsaw boxes, I think they're all too often a big crude version of a fretsawn box (scroll saw to you Leftpondians). Electric fretsaws are pretty cheap (Hegener or maybe Delta are good) and if you're into this sort of freeform cutting, then you might find one worth getting.