Bandsaw blades 80'?

This summer I purchased a used Craftsman bandsaw only to find out recently when I went to purchase blades that no one carries my saw blade size. I was wondering if anyone could recommend someone in Canada or Ontario that carries 80 inch blades, I want a mix of wood as well as some really fine 30+ tpi for cutting thin aluminium.
THANKS
Contact a local saw blade maker, they can make you blades very easily. Also there are many blade makers avaliable on-line. DAGS
Dave

Call Suffolk Machinery - (800)234-7297. They make the Timberwolf blades and will whip one up for you in any length you want.
Rob
http://www.amateurtermite.com
Disclaimer - I am in no way associated with, employed by, or related to anyone who works for Suffolk Machinery. YMMV.

Or you might want to try http://www.ebandsawblades.com . Same blades, same price, but with online ordering.

Ya learn sumptin new every day :) I'll keep that link handy...thanks Al.
But if you're not quite sure which blade you need, the folks who answer the phone at Suffolk can help you out there too. Either way, super people to work with.
Rob

I agree. I have called them plenty in the past. Now that I know what I need, It is often more convenient to use online ordering. I always seem to forget to call during normal business hours.
Check out amazon.com. They've got a few 80-inchers. Tom Work at your leisure!
Try http://www.tufftooth.com /. I've ordered from them in the past, and had good luck. They will make a blade any size you need.
You can also try www.leevalley.com. They have 80" blades for the Sears machines.
Both of these companies are in Ontario.
Clint

HotRod wrote:

order from them online too.
I can get 80" blades for my Sears 12" at sears, woodcraft, and the farm store locally, and I've seen them at several online places.
John