Bandsaw blade tracking

Page 3 of 4
Larry Jaques wrote:

And what happens to co-planar when you track your band, ehh Lare?
UA100
brought forth from the murky depths:

"Coplanarity" is perfection. "Something close" and "whatever tracks" are reality. Any other Qs?
--
Impeach 'em ALL!
Not to mention it gives you full tracking authority, as the crown on the tires are aligned.

Larry Jaques wrote:

Yes. You don't know either?
UA100
brought forth from the murky depths:

Um, er, uh, what was the question?
--
Impeach 'em ALL!
I've read this thread to this point and have come to the conklusion you murricans have a combination of cabin fever and a slow news day.

Oh, and one more thang, doesn't a spinning object naturally try to bring itself to vertical, the higher the speed the greater the force?
dunno why, I just wanna cause a ruckus tonight...
dunno, Groggy. When my head spins, I feel like lying down... <d&r>
--
Cheers
Nuno Souto

Narh, still waiting for the builders... Bastahds!
--
Cheers
Nuno Souto

I find putting one foot on the floor stops the spin.

Hmmm... I usually have both of them on the floor to start with.
:D
--
Cheers
Nuno Souto

No, it simply resists turning due to gyroscopic effects.

And you said it was the 'Murricans who had cabin fever?
--
Impeach 'em ALL!
"Larry Jaques" wrote in message ...

In which case Larry, trying to turn within two dfferent planes would not be a good thing, equilibrium wise.
Maybe we should all agree that Woody is right and go back to bed. I need to tend to shop dog's nose anyway...
Greg
Groggy wrote:

A least one of the signs of the impending apocalypse.

Hey! Compressed air will fix that puppy up.
UA100
Trust me, *more* compressed air is the _last_ thing my dog needs...

Ay! Check out for sparks in electrical motors....
--
Cheers
Nuno Souto

come on.... two wheels, two spindles....
forth from the murky depths:

Perhaps I should have written "tilting" there. Then Grogs wouldn't have the statement, the shop dog's nose would be alright, the impending apocalypse would be un-pended, and all would be right with the world.
And people think words don't mean much...
--
Impeach 'em ALL!

Not sure what you mean Bridger, I may be dense, but I see three "wheels" (blade) and two spindles. It is the blade that is out of equilibrium as it is trying to ride both wheels; each in their own plane - if only marginally.
--
Greg