Bandsaw Blade recommend

I have the Jet 16" bandsaw and want to buy 2 Timber wolf blades, I will need one as a general purpose blade and a resaw blade....what size should I get? 1/4 inch for general purpose and a 3/4 inch for resawing? opinions wanted. TIA
Tina

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/rec.woodworking/search?group=rec.woodworking&q ndsaw+blade&qt_g=1
Jim B.
Best answer is to call Timberwolf and tell them what you want to do. They will match the blade to your saw and your requirements better than anyone. I did just that when I bought my 18" Delta.

When I call them they ask what is the task then suggest a blade based on their understand of the purpose.

Thanks!
Tina