Bandsaw Blade recommend

I have the Jet 16" bandsaw and want to buy 2 Timber wolf blades, I will need one as a general purpose blade and a resaw blade....what size should I get?

1/4 inch for general purpose and a 3/4 inch for resawing? opinions wanted. TIA

Tina

Reply to
Tina

Popular question. Google.com has a pretty good search engine.

B.

Reply to
Jim Behning

Best answer is to call Timberwolf and tell them what you want to do. They will match the blade to your saw and your requirements better than anyone. I did just that when I bought my 18" Delta.

Reply to
D Steck

Reply to
nospambob