Bandsaw

Anyone use this saw or a comparable product?
I work at a small east coast boat yard & our band saw while great in it's day has struggled with big heavy jobs. It's fine for most operations but resawing 10" teak really pushes it beyond belief. This saw looks perfect for what we need. Any opinions?
thanks,
Bill
http://www.grizzly.com/products/G0569
Bill Roderick wrote:
> I work at a small east coast boat yard & our band saw while great in it's > day > has struggled with big heavy jobs. It's fine for most operations but > resawing > 10" teak really pushes it beyond belief.
Ye gads, I wonder why?
How long does a good resaw blade last?
Just curious, are you building wooden boats or is the for trim on glass boats.
Lew
For this operation it is laminated coamings on a fiberglass daysailer.
Bill