Bandsaw

Greetings all, Been a while...
If anyone in the Springfield MA area is interested, I am selling my 14 Jet Bandsaw with riser block and blades. about 4 years old but not used very much. Asking $525.00. Drop me an email if interested.
just remove the SPAM
snipped-for-privacy@twogeeks.org
Greetings all, Been a while...
If anyone in the Springfield MA area is interested, I am selling my 14 Jet Bandsaw with riser block and blades. about 4 years old but not used very much. Asking $525.00. Drop me an email if interested.
just remove the SPAM
snipped-for-privacy@twogeeks.org
Greetings all, Been a while...
If anyone in the Springfield MA area is interested, I am selling my 14 Jet Bandsaw with riser block and blades. about 4 years old but not used very much. Asking $525.00. Drop me an email if interested.
just remove the SPAM
snipped-for-privacy@twogeeks.org

You can post as many times as you want, but $525 is just too much!
Sorry about the multiple posts....

New today is about $675 + tax with riser. Add tax and you are about $715. Depending on the blades, that can add another $50 to $100.
If in very good condition, it is probably a decent buy.

I would consider a new Grizzly G0555 before paying that much.

That would only equate to a 20%-30% discount for a 4 year old bandsaw that has been through who knows what?
IMHO, the savings wouldn't justify the risk.

Is there only one model of Jet 14" BS? I looked at delta and there were HP differences, open or closed base, etc...
Mac
Kevin B wrote:

Please don't take this the wrong way. It's not meant to be confrontational, but if you put "For sale" and the location your title, you're a lot more likely to get the relevant people to read your post. I thought this was a post with a question about a BS.
Now if you really want to sell it, I suggest Ebay or craig's list, because it gets a lot more traffic than this group does.