Bandsaw

Greetings all, Been a while...

If anyone in the Springfield MA area is interested, I am selling my 14 Jet Bandsaw with riser block and blades. about 4 years old but not used very much. Asking $525.00. Drop me an email if interested.

just remove the SPAM

snipped-for-privacy@twogeeks.org

Reply to
Kevin B

Greetings all, Been a while...

If anyone in the Springfield MA area is interested, I am selling my 14 Jet Bandsaw with riser block and blades. about 4 years old but not used very much. Asking $525.00. Drop me an email if interested.

just remove the SPAM

snipped-for-privacy@twogeeks.org

Reply to
Kevin B

Greetings all, Been a while...

If anyone in the Springfield MA area is interested, I am selling my 14 Jet Bandsaw with riser block and blades. about 4 years old but not used very much. Asking $525.00. Drop me an email if interested.

just remove the SPAM

snipped-for-privacy@twogeeks.org

Reply to
Kevin B

You can post as many times as you want, but $525 is just too much!

Reply to
Toller

Sorry about the multiple posts....

Reply to
Kevin B

New today is about $675 + tax with riser. Add tax and you are about $715. Depending on the blades, that can add another $50 to $100.

If in very good condition, it is probably a decent buy.

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

I would consider a new Grizzly G0555 before paying that much.

Reply to
Tom

That would only equate to a 20%-30% discount for a 4 year old bandsaw that has been through who knows what?

IMHO, the savings wouldn't justify the risk.

Reply to
TBM

Is there only one model of Jet 14" BS? I looked at delta and there were HP differences, open or closed base, etc...

Mac

mac davis

Please don't take this the wrong way. It's not meant to be confrontational, but if you put "For sale" and the location your title, you're a lot more likely to get the relevant people to read your post. I thought this was a post with a question about a BS.

Now if you really want to sell it, I suggest Ebay or craig's list, because it gets a lot more traffic than this group does.

Reply to
bf