band saw tuneup--how often & how long?

I had not done a total band saw tuneup in over a year, so I decided to take on the task on my 14" Delta. So far, I've inspected parts, cleaned a few parts with a rag dampened in a little kerosene, corrected an out-of-plane wheel issue, sanded the tires, inspected the blade for teeth missing, and now making adjustments to a brush cleaning mount I installed 5 years ago. No thrust bearing damage. I have much more to do as I read Mark Duginski's Band Saw Handbook which is excellent. So far I've spent 2 hours. I'm thinking about making a personal checklist to make this (dreaded) process easier. I was curious how often you do a full band saw tuneup, and how long does it take? If anyone has a bandsaw tuneup checklist, I'd like to see it here or in A.B.P.W.
Phisherman wrote:

Sal MacCarone has checklists for many stationary tools in "Tune Up Your Tools".
I do mini-tunes every time I change a blade. This includes tracking, readjusting guides, checking blade to table angle, etc... It takes me less than 5 minutes, including mounting the blade.
If the blade takes more than a minute or two to properly track and set up, or I'm not happy with something else, I do a full check. I have never spent more than about 30 minutes doing Duginske's tune. The inside gets vacuumed each time the Shop Vac passes by while doing the floor.
Barry
Blade tension, guides correct, start cutting. 5 minutes of tuneup when I need to use the tool. Nerd out once with a tuneup is enough unless you spend hundreds of hours a year on the saw. OK, your bandsaw use may be different than mine. Probably is. My purchase was just a $150 twenty year old 14" Delta with little previous use. I installed some coolblocks and a fresh blade. It cuts. What more do I need?