Band Saw Books

Is the latest publication by Mark Duginske - Band Saw Bench Guide - published 2002, the best reference or one of his older versions?

The Art of the Band Saw: Award-Winning Designs - Pub. Date: August 2001

Band Saw Bench Guide - Pub. Date: March 2002

Band Saw Handbook - Pub. Date: October 1989

Band Saw Basics - Pub. Date: September 1990

Band Saw: Workshop Bench Reference - Pub. Date: March 1999

Reply to
Steve DeMars

This would be my pick. Review of this book here>

Bielanowski Editor, Online Tool Reviews
our tool survey, Win $200!

------------------------------------------------------------ Latest 6 Reviews:

- Ryobi BT3100K Table Saw System

- Senco 41XP Finish Nailer (Review Update)

- "Orbiter" Drill Accessory

- "Vertiacc" Vertical Drill Press Accessory

- Porter Cable NS150A Narrow Crown Stapler

- Book: Popular Mechanics Shelving & Storage

www

I agree. I haven't read the others thoroughly, but I own the Bandsaw Handbook, and it is an excellent reference. I did quite a bit of looking around (reading Amazon reviews, etc.) before buying this, and as I understand it, some of his other books are more condensed versions, or quick reference versions, or have newer pictures, or something. But the Handbook seemed to be the original, full-length, lots-of-information volume I was looking for. Hope this helps, Andy

Reply to
Andy