Band Saw Blade Length

LARRY!!! This is the sort of thing that creates tension in me.

Max

Reply to
Max

Triple exclamation points do that to me, too, Max. A single mispeld word grates less.

-- If you're trying to take a roomful of people by surprise, it's a lot easier to hit your targets if you don't yell going through the door. -- Lois McMaster Bujold

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Reply to
Leon

That got my tension. Pfffffffffffffffft!

-- If you're trying to take a roomful of people by surprise, it's a lot easier to hit your targets if you don't yell going through the door. -- Lois McMaster Bujold

Reply to
Larry Jaques

GOTCHA! See how it feels, bubba?