Band Saw Blade Length

Page 2 of 2

LARRY!!! This is the sort of thing that creates tension in me.
Max

Triple exclamation points do that to me, too, Max. A single mispeld word grates less.
-- If you're trying to take a roomful of people by surprise, it's a lot easier to hit your targets if you don't yell going through the door. -- Lois McMaster Bujold
On 12/18/2011 11:29 PM, Larry Jaques wrote:

That got my tension. Pfffffffffffffffft!
-- If you're trying to take a roomful of people by surprise, it's a lot easier to hit your targets if you don't yell going through the door. -- Lois McMaster Bujold

GOTCHA! See how it feels, bubba? <titter>