bamboo wood

I am trying to locate 3/4" bamboo wood stock to make kitchen cabinets out of...the only thing i can find is bamboo for flooring...can anyone help? Thank you Doug
wineguy wrote: | I am trying to locate 3/4" bamboo wood stock to make kitchen | cabinets out of...the only thing i can find is bamboo for | flooring...can anyone help?
When you asked this question before, you got five (unaknowledged) responses from people trying to help. I suggest you visit the thread with your original query.
Perhaps he was waiting on delivery