Baltimore Woodcraft -- who's filling the vacuum?

Who's selling hardwood lumber in the area beside World of Hardwoods (okay, but bit of a drive) and Home Depot (fuck them)?
Frank wrote:

(okay,

That would put a few splinters in a rather sensitive place, wouldn't it?
Deb

I think this outfit is in the Baltimore area:
http://www.mcilvain.com/

I DAGS on "Baltimore hardwood sales" and got several good responses. McIlvain is indeed in the Baltimore area but it took a bit of work to discover that fact. Annoying. Grumble.     mahalo,     jo4hn
On Thursday, August 29, 2013 9:19:52 AM UTC-5, Frank wrote:

Try Craigslist. I've had some good luck in my area.
Larry