Baltimore Woodcraft -- who's filling the vacuum?

Who's selling hardwood lumber in the area beside World of Hardwoods (okay, but bit of a drive) and Home Depot (f*ck them)?

Reply to
Frank

That would put a few splinters in a rather sensitive place, wouldn't it?

Deb

Reply to
Dr. Deb

I think this outfit is in the Baltimore area:

joeljcarver

I DAGS on "Baltimore hardwood sales" and got several good responses. McIlvain is indeed in the Baltimore area but it took a bit of work to discover that fact. Annoying. Grumble. mahalo, jo4hn

Reply to
jo4hn

Try Craigslist. I've had some good luck in my area.

Larry

Reply to
Gramps' shop