baltic birch in Ohio?

Hi Y'all, Does anyone know where I can buy baltic birch plywood in Ohio? I've done the google thing and found a few locations. The closest one in Toledo, about 50 miles away. I've called a few hardwood dealers, but none carries plywood. The more locations I have the better...I like to shop for the best price. Doesn't everyone? TIA Joe
--
Be sure to check-out our webpages...
http://www.angelfire.com/jazz/kb8qlrjoe/index.html

Try the Yellow Pages?

Joe, You can buy it at Wood Werks in Columbus. The last time I bought a 1/2" x 5' x 5' sheet it was around $30. I think Woodcraft and Rocklers here have it also in smaller sheets. Ted