Baltic Birch At MDF Prices

Page 2 of 2
My local Home Depots (2) in Savannah had something labeled maple/birch plywood for sale last May. I purchased 5 sheets of it for 29.99 each and built some great looking workshop cabinets and a big rolling cart. Wish I had purchased a skid of it as it was fairly void free and had fairly thick surface plys. Have not seen it again but will be first in line. Baltic Burch it ain't but great value.