Bahco/Snap-on ratcheting screwdrivers?

Stubby... Bahco 808050S Bahco 808050TS For less than $20 (USA) on eBay and Amazon.
Weird IMO that those do not mention the removable shaft. But apparently it is, since the combination set (Bahco 808050S-22) includes the 808050S.
Trying to find out what sort of connector the shaft uses (and to verify that in fact the shaft is removable). I guess it's a standard 1/4 inch square with a ball locking mechanism.
And now I am being told that the shaft is not removable...