badly cupped boards

Hey there people-
If you have a badly cupped board (across the width) don't despair, there's potential for a whole bunch of butt-comfy stools there.
Just saw it into short lengths, a foot or so, add legs at each corner and ails to hold it all together and you've got a collection of comfy places to sit.
You need a bandsaw to cut the curves of the cupped board, that you've traced on the rail material, but that's it.
Good summer arts and crafts show sale material :-)
James snipped-for-privacy@rochester.rr.com http:// snipped-for-privacy@breck.org
I wish I had time to do that.
Hey, I'll trade you some of my badly cupped Ash boards for some good flat hardwood ones you might have? How bout it? <g>
Mike

I'm sorry, but trading in ash is illegal.
;) Myx

On Sat, 26 Jul 2003 17:34:52 -0400, "Myxylplyk"

Only petrified ash, Myx.

Good choice of wood for the project.