Bad Tool....

I use a bow saw for really rough cuts simply because it is so fast...
Well, I bought a new one at Loews this past weekend and had to cut a 6 x 6...
About 2" thru, the saw was binding and not stroking at all... I flipped it to all four sides and had the same issue on every side...
Then it hit me. The daggone blade was made wrong. They forgot the kerf or off-set blade tips to make the cut wider than the blade body... The tips could cut just fine until the body got in there and bound up!!!
...So now I get to return the entire thing and look at the next one very closely first.
Regards, Joe Agro, Jr. (800) 871-5022 01.908.542.0244 Automatic / Pneumatic Drills: http://www.AutoDrill.com Multiple Spindle Drills: http://www.Multi-Drill.com Production Tapping: http://Production-Tapping-Equipment.com / Flagship Site: http://www.Drill-N-Tap.com VIDEOS:
http://www.youtube.com/user/AutoDrill
TWITTER: http://twitter.com/AutoDrill FACEBOOK: http://www.facebook.com/AutoDrill
V8013-R
"Aerobic benefit small kerf bow saw" for sale!
-------------------- "Joe AutoDrill" wrote in message
[...]

That's like the flush cut saw I bought from Lowe's - the teeth were set in one direction only, but on both edges of the blade - in opposite directions. JP