bad things . . .. .

Gudday boys and girls . . ..
Two bad things have occurred . . .. . .
The first - I have finally succumbed to Big Russ ( the bloke who owns The Nannup Hotel ), and agreed to do the upgrade on the bar sets to the front bar. Amazingly Big Russ, - a multi millionaire who owns several Pubs,shopping centres,restaurants,warehouses and a few other things . . . and well known for not coughing up the loot in a speedy fashion ... has already paid me for the upcoming job. He has wanted me to the job since he bought the joint a couple of years ago . . . .. nice to feel wanted.
This job I will do with my two assistants Andy and Andy ( see Pics on abpf ) - we are calling our new enterprise Mitchu Pitchu Improvements . . . get it? ? thats Me and the Andys . .. oh well . . . ha to be there I spose.
Second Bad thing . . . . The bar fridge in the workshop has clapped out . . . . . and I have the Andys coming in tomorrow to start on the pub job set up . . . . glad the human sacrifice thing is no longer in vogue. . .
Phully
PS Jean ( the OB) has just waddled in with a backup Esky . . . I knew she cared.
--
The Nannup Furniture Gallery
Support small business ~ Save a Species Today ~ ME!
(Phil Laird) laments: Gudday boys and girls . . .. Two bad things have occurred <snip>
Well, you are in business, you had to expect that sooner or later "someone" would hire you.
But, no prob, you've got a fine looking pair of boys there. And, I'm sure once you get them their shots, they'll do you proud.
Maybe you need to get you a backup, for next time your fridge dies. http://www.asciimation.co.nz/beer /
JOAT Sanity is vastly over-rated.

Thanks for clearing that up, Phullup. At first it sounded like Big Russ had you bent over a chair.
B.

I thought maybe it was an Aussie colloquiailism for some sort of intestinal parasite...
;-D
On Wed, 22 Dec 2004 06:29:42 -0500, "Buddy Matlosz"

ROTFLMcoveredAO!
"Boy, I feel safer now that Martha Stewart is behind bars!
Snip
>This job I will do with my two assistants Andy and Andy
Um Andy and Andy are not brothers are they. LOL Kinda sounded like an Arkansas thang going on there.
Good to hear from you and as always the challenge of understanding what you are saying is always fun.
On Wed, 22 Dec 2004 12:04:28 +0800, "Phil Laird"
How DEE, Phully.

Ohmigod! That IS bad. (You in a bar with a pocket full of cash. ;) Then again, cash in pocket sure beats his offering you your weight in grog for a week or 3, huh?
So, what did Big Russ want you to do to the bar?

Beats "Ahchoo Pichhu", ah rectum. Um, whaddaya reckon the odds are of finding a matched pair of Andies, er, Andys?

Yup, coulda beed bloody.

Do I translate that correctly to an Eskimo cooler, full o' grog 'n ice?
-- Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life. ---- --Unknown
On Wed, 22 Dec 2004 12:04:28 +0800, "Phil Laird"

So, have they been trained in the top secret chocky starfish stamping process yet?
Grogs