BAD is a TROLL

Everyone knows that Bay Area D is he resident troll! -=- This message was posted via two or more anonymous remailing services.
Thanks for sharing.
Merry Christmas, fella...
dave
Anonymous wrote:

now a real troll..... would have something to bait him....BAD
Bob S.

I was a troll for Halloween once. I looked really scary!

I gave my then-wife a troll once; it had Don King hair. Scary as hell!
dave
stoutman wrote:

Trolls are cool! :)

Who ever made this OP is a real dork and needs to get out more often.

I dunno; here you can ignore him; imagine him being in your face at the supermarket...or sitting behind you at the theater.
dave
stoutman wrote:

So dave, are you saying he's just a nancy boy hiding behond the anonymity of the web?
I am.

snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com (Rich) wrote in

What is a 'nancy boy'?

Like most slang, it has a number of different meanings. In this context, it means sissy.
stoutman wrote:

The OP is a troll who shows up everry now and then. He always brags of using two or more remailers and rags on BAD. Ignore him. Dave in Fairfax
--
reply-to doesn't work
use: