BAD is a TROLL

Everyone knows that Bay Area D is he resident troll!

-=- This message was posted via two or more anonymous remailing services.

Reply to
Anonymous

Thanks for sharing.

Merry Christmas, fella...

dave

An> Everyone knows that Bay Area D is he resident troll!

Reply to
Bay Area Dave

I was a troll for Halloween once. I looked really scary!

Reply to
stoutman

now a real troll..... would have something to bait him....BAD

Bob S.

Reply to
Bob S.

I gave my then-wife a troll once; it had Don King hair. Scary as hell!

dave

stoutman wrote:

Reply to
Bay Area Dave

Trolls are cool! :)

Reply to
stoutman

Who ever made this OP is a real dork and needs to get out more often.

Reply to
stoutman

I dunno; here you can ignore him; imagine him being in your face at the supermarket...or sitting behind you at the theater.

dave

stoutman wrote:

Reply to
Bay Area Dave

The OP is a troll who shows up everry now and then. He always brags of using two or more remailers and rags on BAD. Ignore him. Dave in Fairfax

Reply to
dave

So dave, are you saying he's just a nancy boy hiding behond the anonymity of the web?

Reply to
Rich

I am.

Reply to
stoutman

snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com (Rich) wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@posting.google.com:

What is a 'nancy boy'?

Reply to
Cheap Zeke

Like most slang, it has a number of different meanings. In this context, it means sissy.

Reply to
Rich