BAD is a troll

Bay Area Dave is one of the resident trolls in drag.
When an anti-troll posts a troll, is it a troll?
UA100
if not one read it would it still be a troll?
hummmm?
Well if he is trolling and gets a hit or a bite, do you call it a "hit" or a "snag" or what? By the way, did business with BAD, oh, about 8 years ago and found him to be a great guy!

and the light really does go out in the fridge too....

How do you know? Have you gotten in one and let someone close the door so that you KNOW it goes out? Comeon over and we'll try it out here with MY refrigerator!

Here on the coast of oregon, we call it "trawl". SH - hope this helps.
Slowhand wrote:

I was under the impression that "trawling" was done with a big net and trolling was done with hook, line, and sinker. Which, when used with the proper bait, will cause a "Charlie Tuna" type to swallow completely.
ARM ;-)
Alan McClure wrote:

Look at the Coulter thread, I would say that's a trawler if only because of it's mass of people it's caught.
--
Mark

N.E. Ohio
Nomen, get a life..