Backgammon Board??

I've had a request to make a backgammon board for a friend. I found three plans, one in FWW, another in Popular WW and Woodcraft has plans for a comination game board. Unfortunately both magazine issues are out of print which leaves the WC plan. I've googled till my eyes hurt for any other plans or info on making one of these things.

Does anybody have a link to more info or plans for such a project?

TIA

Gary

Reply to
GeeDubb