Back to a woodworking topic...

I'll attempt here to get the group's collective mind back into woodworking:
After I create large pine wood and MDF statues commemorating the military service and conduct of George W. Bush and John Kerry, using only craftsman tools as all real woodworkers do, what brand of polyurethane should I use as a finish over the milk paint?

MAX-WHACKS would seem appropriate. <grin>

Why? It's always there.

Easy answer... To be consistent with the purpose of this monument... none.
--

-Mike-
snipped-for-privacy@sprintmail.com

Wood Butcher wrote:

Not to mention pigeons and the occasional flying cow.     j4
Sat, Sep 25, 2004, 4:15pm snipped-for-privacy@bellsouth.net (WoodMangler) claims: I'll attempt here to get the group's collective mind <snip>
Nice try. I think you'll really like this link: http://www.fursuit.org /
JOAT We will never have great leaders as long as we mistake education for intelligence, ambition for ability, and lack of transgression for integrity. - Unknown
Just poking a little fun at the recent threads...
J T did say:

On Sat, 25 Sep 2004 16:15:41 -0400, WoodMangler

I think a heavy application of bull shit on both would be appropriate..
hey, it could get worse... you could get the amount of government that you're paying for!
Mac
WoodMangler wrote:

Oh my, what an image! For that project I'd suggest a brisk rubdown with gasoline -- followed by the application of heat.
--RC
My art!!! Dude, that's cruel!

Mon, Sep 27, 2004, 1:37am (EDT+4) snipped-for-privacy@mindspring.com (RickCook) suggerts: Oh my, what an image! For that project I'd suggest a brisk rubdown with gasoline -- followed by the application of heat.
OK, that'll take care of him. Now what do you suggest for the statues?