baby crib plans

I am looking for plans for a baby crib. I have found a bunch but they are typically the standard 'heirloom' style. What I need has massive feet and a solid back that is convertible. I will probably have to get the standard bed plans and modify but I am not that good yet. Thanks

If you don't try, you won't ever get that good. Get out the plans, a pencil, and have at it. I'd bet you'll have what you want in a short time.
I thought Wood magazine had a set of plans for the kind of crib that converts to a bed. Lou