Baby changing table

Can anyone point me to a plan for one of these? I'm thiniking it will be a simple design - all you need is a flat surface on the top and a couple of shelves underneath (either with cupboard doors or not) but height and depth to some standard would be nice... Thanks in advance Graham Gilbert

Reply to
Graham Gilbert

Bob Gramza

I built ours pretty much off the top of my head after looking at several different styles in stores and doing the "hell, I can build that" sort of thing.

I'll see if I can put some info together for you. Big thing is I designed ours so that when our daughter gets older it will serve as a dresser she can use the rest of her life, without looking like a changing table. george

Reply to
Halon1211