Baby changing table

Can anyone point me to a plan for one of these? I'm thiniking it will be a simple design - all you need is a flat surface on the top and a couple of shelves underneath (either with cupboard doors or not) but height and depth to some standard would be nice... Thanks in advance Graham Gilbert
: Can anyone point me to a plan for one of these? I'm thiniking it will be a : simple design - all you need is a flat surface on the top and a couple of : shelves underneath (either with cupboard doors or not) but height and depth : to some standard would be nice... Thanks in advance : Graham Gilbert :
http://www.am-wood.com/july99/baby.html :
I built ours pretty much off the top of my head after looking at several different styles in stores and doing the "hell, I can build that" sort of thing.
I'll see if I can put some info together for you. Big thing is I designed ours so that when our daughter gets older it will serve as a dresser she can use the rest of her life, without looking like a changing table. george