b Organic

It is described as a craft show, but the pretty host uses a lot of power tools and a few hand tools in many episodes. These are now being repeated on PBS (at leaset my local Create - PBS). Per imdb it started on HGTV back in 2007 or so.
Mike in Ohio

I saw it on a PBS station. It's definately a craft show, despite the tools used. Didn't watch the whole episode, not a fan of "crafty" stuff.
Puckdropper
--
Make it to fit, don't make it fit.