B&D Workmate hole size??

Hi I would like some kind person to check the size of holes drilled through the top of a B&D workmate.

I ask because mine is 2,800 miles from me so I can't, and when I get to it I will be unable to buy a forstner bit to drill compatable holes in my bench top.

I hope that they are a standard size so ready made bench stops will be interchangable.

Thanks in advance

Reply to
Jerome Meekings

Mine are 13/16" so that 3/4 accessories will fit with dust.

Reply to
George

Thanks George

Reply to