B&D Thundervolt 18V Cordless Drill

Anyone used this drill? I read somewhere that Thundervolt line was kinda closer in quality to pro tools. Any truth in that? You won't find them on B&D website, when I phoned them, they initially didn't know what I was talking about, then when I gave the link to canadiantire.ca and told to search "thundervolt", only then they acknowledged it was their product, however, sold only in Canada. Anyway, I'd appreciate comments from those who used this hammer drill. Thanks.

Nope. My dad has one, and it's about the same as his Ryobi. I have a Craftsman (black one, not the cheaper gray one) and it's nicer than either of his. Hate to break it to you, but you still get what you pay for. If I were shopping for a new cordless drill right now, I'd pony up the cash and go with one of several reviews I've read recently that recommend either Panasonic or Dewalt. Andy