B&D Sawzall

Good Day... I have a B&D Model 3105 Sawzall which requires the speed reducing spider gear replaced. The part is too expensive to buy new so I was hoping someone had a non-repairable saw that would part with the gear. Please send an email if you do. Thanks.
I guess I'm in that kind of mood. Sawzall is a Milwaukee trademarked name for their reciprocating saw. B&D makes their own reciprocating saws but not sawzalls.
My sawzall broke after many many years of tough use. I opened it up, found the broken part, went to milwaukee shop and picked up one and repaired it. Total cost $.39 IIRC plus some gas. Something called a Drivok pin. All the gears looked in great shape.
Remember, you get what you pay for.
I guess I'm in that kind of mood. Sawzall is a Milwaukee trademarked name for their reciprocating saw. B&D makes their own reciprocating saws but not sawzalls.
My sawzall broke after many many years of tough use. I opened it up, found the broken part, went to milwaukee shop and picked up one and repaired it. Total cost $.39 IIRC plus some gas. Something called a Drivok pin. All the gears looked in great shape.
Remember, you get what you pay for.

No you don't
Edwin Pawlowski wrote:

Hi Guys... Thanks for the comments. Interesting enough a - sawzall ("black & decker","b&d) - search on Ebay currently returns 37 products while a - "reciprocating saw" ("black & decker","b&d) - search only returns 20, go figure (Unfortunately, none are a 3105 for parts). I also have a Skidoo and use Kleenex, get the point...

you know, there are a number of women who participate in this group, so be careful who you go calling "guys"- you might offend someone.
; )

Just because 37 people are wrong, I chose not to participate in perpetuating incorrect information.
In my industry, molding expandable polystyrene foam plastic, we go out of our way to avoid using the term Styrofoam. Aside from being correct, it avoids law suits.