B & D leaf collection system

http://www.blackanddecker.com/attachments/BV-006.aspx
Wonder if this could be easily adapted to dust collection use. Anyone actually seen one?

With something like that, it doesn't make any difference if small particles get through the bag. In fact, I'd probably design it so they would so the bag doesn't plug up.
You'll probably be better off using a dust collector or vacuum for dust collection.
Puckdropper
--
Make it to fit, don't make it fit.

On Tue, 3 Apr 2012 10:39:27 -0700, "Ralph Compton"

Looks like it is just a lidded garbage can with an attached hose that work in conjunction with a separately purchased leaf blower/vac.
--
Jack Novak
Buffalo, NY - USA