B&D Cordless hot melt glue gun

as seen in Amazon.com catalog that arrived sometime last week..
Anyone seen one in the wild or better yet, used one yet?
Alan

Alan.. Haven't seen the B&D one, but I bought my wife the $10 Benz-O-Matic at Penn State and she loves it..
http://www.pennstateind.com/store/gg100.html
It's much faster and handier (is that a word?) than her collection of electric ones..
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing