B ck from my t ble ccident

I should h ve been w tching closer to wh t I w s doing!
You get distr cted nd the next thing you know piece of your h nd i flying cross the room.
Cut off the b by finger of my left h nd pulling b ck from the bl de. I h d the gu rd off, just for moment!
Luckily it w s only one finger nd not the most import nt one.
Visit to the hospit l for few hours l ter I w s home g in.
B ck to the t ble s w nd le rned n sty lesson th t time!
ll the best to the rest of you nd keep your gu rds on!
Now to get the band ges off!
Gl d to re d you re not too h rmed. Hope you he l soon. M rc

(He screwed up with the word 'band ges')

re you sure th t w s not blood shooting out from his wound th t c used the letter " " to be typed? M rc, g in
On 4/01/11 11:51 AM, Robatoy wrote:

He screws up every time he posts, why should this one be any different?
--
Froz...

I never (seldom) read his top-posted shit, but I did read this post. Btw, Ang has booked us in a TO hotel for the weekend of April 29 to attend a medical conference at U of Toronto.
On 4/01/11 12:31 PM, Robatoy wrote:

Guess I've waited this long, another month won't hurt :-) Let me know your schedule closer to the date, at least it wasn't the Easter weekend, we would have been gone.
--
Froz...

I could have sold it a couple of times already....<G>
On 4/01/11 12:59 PM, Robatoy wrote:

Hope you did your T&M study on it then, I'll wait to thank you when it is in my hands :-)
--
Froz...

Josepi wrote:

Not the least bit funny.

.. think about it.
george
George Watson wrote:

At the beginning, I thought he really hurt himself. Then I thought "he owes me one"...but that's not a dept I need repaid. Some boys never learned not to "cry wolf"...
Bill

are just one, a decidedly 'different' "one". Such is your good buddy Gymmy Bob/Janice/Bengi/Josepi. The one the Wolf gets to eat, and keep.
Your boy has at least three other owners, becoming thoroughly confused when any of them whistle.
.. but enough, back to working wood. cheerio george
April Fools !
----------------------
"Josepi" wrote in message
I should h ve been w tching closer to wh t I w s doing!
You get distr cted nd the next thing you know piece of your h nd i flying cross the room.
Cut off the b by finger of my left h nd pulling b ck from the bl de. I h d the gu rd off, just for moment!
Luckily it w s only one finger nd not the most import nt one.
Visit to the hospit l for few hours l ter I w s home g in.
B ck to the t ble s w nd le rned n sty lesson th t time!
ll the best to the rest of you nd keep your gu rds on!
Now to get the band ges off!
"Josepi" babbled...

When I first read this, I was immediately suspicious. Then I began hoping it really did happen to you. Just because we would not have to read your inane babbling any more.
Josepi wrote:

They didn't try to re-attach the finger?
No! I h ve been typing with my nose., hunt 'n peck style
Wh t d y is it, there?
"HeyBub" wrote in message
They didn't try to re-attach the finger?

I always figured you for a pecker head.