B ck from my t ble ccident

I should h ve been w tching closer to wh t I w s doing!

You get distr cted nd the next thing you know piece of your h nd i flying cross the room.

Cut off the b by finger of my left h nd pulling b ck from the bl de. I h d the gu rd off, just for moment!

Luckily it w s only one finger nd not the most import nt one.

Visit to the hospit l for few hours l ter I w s home g in.

B ck to the t ble s w nd le rned n sty lesson th t time!

ll the best to the rest of you nd keep your gu rds on!

Now to get the band ges off!

Reply to
Josepi

Gl d to re d you re not too h rmed. Hope you he l soon. M rc

Reply to
marc rosen

(He screwed up with the word 'band ges')

Reply to
Robatoy

re you sure th t w s not blood shooting out from his wound th t c used the letter " " to be typed? =20 M rc, g in

Reply to
marc rosen

He screws up every time he posts, why should this one be any different?

Reply to
FrozenNorth

I never (seldom) read his top-posted shit, but I did read this post. Btw, Ang has booked us in a TO hotel for the weekend of April 29 to attend a medical conference at U of Toronto.

Reply to
Robatoy

Guess I've waited this long, another month won't hurt :-) Let me know your schedule closer to the date, at least it wasn't the Easter weekend, we would have been gone.

Reply to
FrozenNorth

I could have sold it a couple of times already....

Reply to
Robatoy

Hope you did your T&M study on it then, I'll wait to thank you when it is in my hands :-)

Reply to
FrozenNorth

Not the least bit funny.

Reply to
Bill

Tis a punch line.

.. think about it.

george

Reply to
George Watson

At the beginning, I thought he really hurt himself. Then I thought "he owes me one"...but that's not a dept I need repaid. Some boys never learned not to "cry wolf"...

Bill

Reply to
Bill

Some boys never realise they are just one, a decidedly 'different' "one". Such is your good buddy Gymmy Bob/Janice/Bengi/Josepi. The one the Wolf gets to eat, and keep.

Your boy has at least three other owners, becoming thoroughly confused when any of them whistle.

.. but enough, back to working wood. cheerio george

Reply to
George Watson

April Fools !

----------------------

I should h ve been w tching closer to wh t I w s doing!

You get distr cted nd the next thing you know piece of your h nd i flying cross the room.

Cut off the b by finger of my left h nd pulling b ck from the bl de. I h d the gu rd off, just for moment!

Luckily it w s only one finger nd not the most import nt one.

Visit to the hospit l for few hours l ter I w s home g in.

B ck to the t ble s w nd le rned n sty lesson th t time!

ll the best to the rest of you nd keep your gu rds on!

Now to get the band ges off!

Reply to
Josepi

"Josepi" babbled...

As always, no style, no class and no taste.

When I first read this, I was immediately suspicious. Then I began hoping it really did happen to you. Just because we would not have to read your inane babbling any more.

Reply to
Lee Michaels

They didn't try to re-attach the finger?

Reply to
HeyBub

No! I h ve been typing with my nose., hunt 'n peck style

Wh t d y is it, there?

Reply to
Josepi

I always figured you for a pecker head.