ax men

History Channel has a series on Oregon loggers... kind of interesting and certainly gives you an idea of just how dangerous the job is!

The owner with the prostheses operating a chainsaw gives me pause. It is an interesting show and does a good job of showing the different companies personalities.

I really appreciate that as well. It kinda hits home as so many of my amigos are small contractors like myself. Every company has a distinct personality, stamped on by its owner.
I think the business and managerial tactics on site are much more interesting than just plain logging.
I think it is a much more realistic and less dramatized series than the crab show (Dangerous Catch?).
Robert
| wrote: | > History Channel has a series on Oregon loggers... kind of interesting and | > certainly gives you an idea of just how dangerous the job is! | | The owner with the prostheses operating a chainsaw gives me pause. It | is an interesting show and does a good job of showing the different | companies personalities.
A woman from my office went to my club's woodworking show and commented to me on how many guys there were missing digits... guess I don't notice stuff like that any more as it is too common. ;~)
John ...all digits attached.

Ah, and here I thought you were talking about my brother's band, "Freddie and the Axemen."
Carry on.