ax men

History Channel has a series on Oregon loggers... kind of interesting and certainly gives you an idea of just how dangerous the job is!

Reply to
John Grossbohlin

The owner with the prostheses operating a chainsaw gives me pause. It is an interesting show and does a good job of showing the different companies personalities.

RicodJour

I really appreciate that as well. It kinda hits home as so many of my amigos are small contractors like myself. Every company has a distinct personality, stamped on by its owner.

I think the business and managerial tactics on site are much more interesting than just plain logging.

I think it is a much more realistic and less dramatized series than the crab show (Dangerous Catch?).

Robert

Reply to
nailshooter41

Ah, and here I thought you were talking about my brother's band, "Freddie and the Axemen."

Carry on.

Reply to
Colin B.

A woman from my office went to my club's woodworking show and commented to me on how many guys there were missing digits... guess I don't notice stuff like that any more as it is too common. ;~)

John ...all digits attached.

Reply to
John Grossbohlin