AWFS in Vegas anyone

Hey,
Is anyone headed out to the AWFS show in Vegas next week? It will be my first time at the show. The show floor seems to have every big player in the ww machinery game, which is what I am going out for.
BW
Is the show closed to the public?? Would probably go if it is not. Just be advised that today 7/18 the temp on the strip hit 116 degrees and in Henderson where I live it hit 121. THATS HOT!!!
RichD wrote:

If the show is at the Sands / Bellagio, it may actually be cold inside. I'd like to see the a/c farm for that place. <G>
Barry
There is a registration fee. I think it was $10 for early reg and $30 at the door. You can see all about it at http://www.awfsfair.org .
They also have classes but they are like $100 each. I am attending a few since I am traveling all that way. The show floor will probably take at least a whole day to see.
Also, if this show is like the shows in other industries you might get in free or cheap on the last day.
I went 2 years ago and it was great. There are a lot of exhibits of heavy machinery, but there are also the traditional Porter Cable/Delta booths also. I went to the last one that was in Anahiem, Ca. This one is in the Las Vegas Convention Center and should really be something. Sort of the Comdex of the woodworking industry. They also have an exhibit of high school and college woodworking that is really interesting and fine work. I have not been to Las Vegas when it was as hot as it appears it will be in years. Most of my trips were in fall and mid-winter where it was anywhere between the 50's and 60's and at the most in the 70's. I will be interested in your experience. Give a report when you get back.