Awesome glue

Someone posted about an awesome glue they bought at a trade show in Florida. I can't find the post now. What was the name of the glue?
Thanks,
"sam" wrote:

They use "awesome glue" to glue your awesome.
Does that help?
Lew

You can search past Usenet posts at http://groups.google.com . The advanced search option lets you limit the results to only rec.woodworking.

I'm a big fan of Lee Valley's Cabinetmaker's 2002 GF Glue for general, non-waterproof glue-ups. It works as advertised. And comes out in the wash. JP