Automater vacuum switch

I am trying to locate an Automater vacuum switch. All the sites listed by Google are linked to Amazon, and Amazon has it listed as discontinued or out of stock. Does anyone know who currently sells this? EBAY has one, but that is a last resort.
TIA Galanw
Galanw wrote:

Sears sells them, last tme I looked.
I've been looking for a couple of these for quite some time.
I did some research and was unable to find evidence that the company was still in business.
If you find a source for them, let us know. I'd order a couple of them too.
Rick

out
that

Sears does indeed sell them. I just got one a couple weeks ago. They are $19.99. I think they are called 'Craftsman automatic tool switch'.
Yes, the Craftsman one works nice. One outlet for the power tool, which switches on two other accessory outlets when the tool is running. Also called 'Current Tap'. 15A. Model: 24031.73335.23479. I believe it cost me about $18, after the Craftsman Club discount.
I use it with my bench sander, spot light, and shop vac.
Pete http://www.Pistoleer.com - Retail & Wholesale (PH/FX 618-288-4588) __________________________________________________________________ A-Zoom snap-caps, Bore-Stores cases, Kleen-Bore gun care products Pachmayr grips & pads, Targets, HKS speedloaders, FREE classifieds

by
out
that
Anyone seen one of these anywhere other than sears?
I called my local sears, and they said they couldn't get it. I'm assuming that the 17 year old on the other end of the phone didn't want to be bothered enough to get it. Even after I gave him the item number 3 times.
Rick

out
that