Autodesk to borrow?

Page 3 of 3

I thought I would let everyone know how this all shook out. I decided to bite the bullet, and sign up for a community college autocad class, and download the three year educational program. It seems to run ok on my current old and slow computer, but then again, I have not made it try to do any serious rendering, or anything. Time will tell...
Now it is time to study, learn and practice.
--
Jim in NC

Good luck..
wrote

Tanks.
I have an older set of text books and workbooks. Anyone here on list consider themselves enough of an autodesk autocad expert that I could ask a question once in a while if I get in a jam?
--
Jim in NC

"Morgans" wrote:

Good luck.