autocad drawing of 10x10 shed

anyone have a autocad drawing of a shed. Preferrably a gable style or variation with a gable roof.
thanks in advance for any help.
please email to snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com
does anyone have any emailable plans?
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com (Anthony) wrote in message
Tell me where you live and I will fly to your home and build it for you! Geez.
On 1 Aug 2003 11:59:40 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com (Anthony) wrote:

If I had auto CAD I would draw you one in about 2 hrs. Then again you apparently have AC so why don't you draw one yourself. If you cant then you should have AC.
--
Young Carpenter

"Save a Tree, Build Furniture"