autocad drawing of 10x10 shed

anyone have a autocad drawing of a shed. Preferrably a gable style or variation with a gable roof.

thanks in advance for any help.

please email to snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com

Reply to
Anthony

does anyone have any emailable plans?

Reply to
Anthony

If I had auto CAD I would draw you one in about 2 hrs. Then again you apparently have AC so why don't you draw one yourself. If you cant then you should have AC.

Reply to
Young Carpenter

Tell me where you live and I will fly to your home and build it for you! Geez.

Reply to
mad gardener