Austin TX: Lie Nielsen and Dowd's Tools at Fine Lumber, 01/07 and 01/08

If you're in the Austin TX area, I thought you might find this event to be of interest. I have no affiliation with any of the parties mentioned below.
Dowds Vintage & Antique Tools will be in Austin for a very special hand tool event presented by Lie-Nielsen Toolworks featuring the best of woodworking tools old and new.
We hope you will join us on January 7th & 8th at Fine Lumber & Plywood for a weekend of shopping and demonstrations by Lie-Nielsen, Glen-Drake Toolworks, and Frank Strazza of Homestead Heritage School of Woodworking.
FRIDAY, JANUARY 7, 2011 - 12:00PM - 6:00 PM
SATURDAY, JANUARY 8, 2011 - 10:00PM - 5:00PM
Fine Lumber & Plywood 9407 Brown Lane Austin, Texas 78754
For more information contact Dowds Tools at 972-271-8665 or by return email.
Their (approximate) email address is: dowdstools (at) tx (dot) rr (dot) com
Free bad advice available here.
To reply, eat the taco.