AUGH...how do I get glue off my watchband?

I have a watch with a titanium band, and I didn't notice that I got a glob of glue on it (I'm not sure what type of glue, but I think it's something like Titebond). Any ideas on how to get it off? Soak the band in warm water, scrub w/toothbrush, etc.? Thanks for any help you can give me...
Jim
Never tried it with Titanium, but soak it for a bit in vinegar ... that usually loosens its hold enough to pick the glue off.
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 9/21/03

Dan Dresner, for some reason only he knows, replies:

Soak the band in warm water or warm water with vinegar in it. After the glue softens, scrub with an old toothbrush.
Smash the watch? Have I missed something by not watching prime time TV?
Charlie Self "Ain't no man can avoid being born average, but there ain't no man got to be common." Satchel Paige
Smashed watch? Equals passage (i.e. death) of time? Get it?
<Ahhhhh, you hadda be there....>
DanD

one!
<snip>
be
On 31 Oct 2003 11:20:39 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com (PC Gameplayer) wrote:

It's Ti ! You could probably dunk it in conc. nitric if you want to.
Actually don't do this - the pins are probably steel. If there's an oxide film finish on there (grey or colous) then acids may change that too.
If it's Titebond or other PVA, hot water will be enough (for a couple of days). Poly shoudl be left until hard then picked off. No glue will give a good bond to Ti.