Auctions and used woodworking equipment sources Washington State?

Looking for a good source of older machines to restore for my home shop in Washington state? Thanks, John.

If you are in western washington you might want to keep an eye out or the James G Murphy auctions. They often have woodworking equipment at some of their police seizure, heavy truck and cars and other auctions. JUst make sure to check the catalogs. The University of Washington also has surplus auction. One more avenue is to visit Boeing Surplus in Kent.
Varoius pieces of equipment have found a home in my shop from all of these sources.
Ft. Lewis often has military surplus equipment too.