Auction Gloat!

It has been a long time since I have had a good gloat. Tonight wife and I go to the local auction. They have some rudted old clamps that sold for more than I was willing to pay, so I had little hope of getting the Dewalt ras. Well, seems only one other bidder was interested and I went home with the saw for $40! Noe, is that a gloat?
-- Bill Rittner R & B ENTERPRISES
snipped-for-privacy@cox.net
"Don't take this life too seriously.......nobody gets out alive" (Unknown)
Remove "no" to reply
Yes it is a gloat! Congratulations! You forgot to tell us about it. Age, size, condition, stand, Etc.
It's a gloat if it is an original DeWalt and not a B&D DeWalt [yellow color]. I gave $350 and thought I had a bargain for one made in the late 50's. harrym

$20 less than I paid for my Model MB.
Harumph!
Oh and ditto what Toolmiser said. You left us Gloatus interuptus with the lack of show 'n tell.
UA100
Some details. It is the Power Shop series, green color. Model #203607. It is missing the tabe hold down system, but, I can fashion this in the metal shop. No stand, but, a friend has an extra Craftsman stand that he will give me. I will post a oic when I get it cleaned up. It's got to be at least a mini gloat...no?
-- Bill Rittner R & B ENTERPRISES
snipped-for-privacy@cox.net
"Don't take this life too seriously.......nobody gets out alive" (Unknown)
Remove "no" to reply

Yes. I gave $350 for my blue/green DeWalt Power Shop [1961 model] and thought I had a great deal. It is a much better saw than the later B&D/DeWalt [yellow color] radial arm. Mine came with a [non-carbide] dado head and the full metal cabinet. Works great. harrym

How can I find out the age of this saw?
-- Bill Rittner R & B ENTERPRISES
snipped-for-privacy@cox.net
"Don't take this life too seriously.......nobody gets out alive" (Unknown)
Remove "no" to reply

Bill Rittner wrote:

Send me a picture of it.
UA100