Attitude chair

The designer says this:

"If you can't beat 'em, join 'em. Enough with trying to reform teenagers. Here's a design by Deger Cengiz called the "Attitude Chair," which he says, "is developed for teens with attitude; prevents falling when the chair is tipped back." Someone's gotta watch out for those punks."

HeyBub

Umm - I thought that's what rocking chairs were designed for...

This design might work better if the extra legs were made longer and were attached at the top of the back, and a bit of diagonal bracing between front and back legs might increase longevity (of the chair).

Reply to
Morris Dovey

I agree with your observation. I just posted the design here so folks could improve upon it.

Reply to
HeyBub

concussion at least - the fulcrum changes, shortening the radius of the arc described by one's noggin, thereby increasing the velocity by conservation of angular momentum. I imagine it could be lethal if you're really tall

Reply to
Jim

concussion at least - the fulcrum changes, shortening the radius of the arc described by one's noggin, thereby increasing the velocity by conservation of angular momentum. I imagine it could be lethal if you're really tall

======= Or if the wheelie bar collapses. That could be a liability nightmare of itself.

I say leave it alone. The smarter ones will catch on soon enough.

Reply to
MikeWhy

Old man attitude chair

Rusty

The attitude stays the same we just get older

Reply to
Rusty