Attention Charles Self. (somebody forward this to him, please)

I don't want to change my screen name just so Charles will see this, so would someone be a good joe and quote the following text so he'll see it. TIA
"Charles, FYI, there appears to be a HAND drill on the cover of the latest LV catalog, May 2002. :)
dave"
Done. BTW, the 'latest catalog' is May 2002??? Is your mail service that slow? ;-)
Bay Area Dave wrote:

:) Mark, for every hour I spend at a keyboard, I make at LEAST 25 typos! good catch.
dave